27.2.15

Weekend rain...maybe? #517


Daily painting #517 4"x6" oil on primed canvas panel

Up early to paint today as I have had a full day of teaching, a busy afternoon and the possibility of load shedding tonight. But as I write we still have power and it has not gone off as scheduled. Schedule...what schedule? I suppose I should be grateful that we still have power but rather I am irritated that we plan our lives around a power schedule and then nothing goes as planned! But on the up side those clouds this morning were definitely rain clouds and rain is forecast for the weekend! My son would be mad with my honesty but quite frankly I am hoping his Saturday cricket match (which lasts the whole day) will be cancelled due to rain. That sounds mean but I could really do with a day at home after a busy week! Sorry Ross....but this mamma is tired!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...