26.10.17

'Serendipity' Exhibition


"Serendipity" showing at artSPACE Durban 14 October - 2 November

I have been extremely quiet on this platform and you would be forgiven for having forgotten about me altogether, unless of course you follow any of my social media feeds. 
I have been feverishly working on a new body of work for an exhibition that opened at artSPACE here in Durban on the 14 October. For those of you who have followed my Paintings in the post for a long time, you will know that flowers are one of my favorite subjects to paint (there were LOTS of postcard size floral daily paintings!). I am very excited about this body of work and the work I have planned moving forward, so I hope you will continue to follow my painting journey. I have also been quiet on this platform as I am busy updating my online presence and will hopefully have some interesting news to share soon!

If you are in Durban and haven't yet managed to see "Serendipity", you have a bit of time left as the show only comes down next week on the 2nd November. If you would like to see more images and some work from the show you can see more on my Instagram account at heidishedlock.

The support in Durban for my exhibition has been fantastic....thank you Durban with all my heart!





Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...