12.3.16

Kate's rose #677


Daily painting #677 5"x5" oil on primed canvas panel

I have known Kate for a long time. Our children were at Pre-primary school together. At the start of the year, Kate joined one of my painting classes. She has recently planted a rose garden at home and every week when she comes to class she brings me another beautiful rose from her garden. I love roses cut from a garden, they are always more beautiful than store bought roses in both their shape and perfume. So receiving a different beautiful perfumed rose each week to put in my studio to photograph and draw/paint from has been such a treat. Kate I am so very grateful for your kindness...thank you for sharing your roses! 

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...