20.1.16

Today's the day #650




Daily painting #650 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel

Today marks 650 daily paintings.....quite an achievement, if I say so myself, considering that I have continued to work on other paintings, continued teaching my painting classes and running a busy household! Today is also the day my husband leaves on his 4 week adventure to coach the Gemini Arabians in the Masters Cricket League Tournament being held in Dubai.

So this morning I was awake early...my best time of day to contemplate and gather my thoughts!

"Day raised the blue banner, and sounds of life shuddered from sleep: a shout, a laugh, a bird cry brazen in the light, and doves trembling stories of love."
From The Mountain Shadow by Gregory David Roberts

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...