22.1.16

Not a cloud #651


Daily painting #651 6"x6" oil on primed board

My husband arrived safely in Dubai where he will be coaching the Gemini Arabians for the next 4 weeks in the Masters Cricket League Championship. So I awoke early this morning to check that his flight which was arriving in the early hours of the morning, had landed safely. It also didn't help that despite having an entire king size bed to stretch out on, the cat was sleeping right on top of me! He could have had a fine choice of spaces to curl up on but he had to sleep on top of me which meant he slept soundly and I didn't!

So I awoke to enjoy the sunrise. Cloudless, beautiful and peaceful....but the stifling, still and heavy heat of the morning was too much and I quickly retreated back into my cool bedroom (thank you for aircon), my cuddling cat and my book until I had to wake the kids up for school. 

Happy Friday!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...