27.9.15

Celebrations of life #610


Daily painting #610 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel

Last week I celebrated my birthday and my home is still full of beautiful flowers given to me by family and friends in celebration of my birthday. This weekend I received an early morning call to tell me my Granny had passed away in the early hours of the morning. So this week we will be celebrating her life. Two lots of celebrations of life...one a birthday and one a death. That sounds quite morbid but it is not my intention to be so. Granny Coutts died at the age of 98, a wonderful age and a full life indeed! She was a feisty lady who took no trouble and had a wicked sense of humour. I probably owe much of my own strength of character to her and my Mum, although she was my paternal grandmother. So RIP Granny Coutts and I bet you are sorting everyone out and giving them a run for their money up in heaven....'till we meet again....with love your Poppet x

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...