30.3.15

Plum and a half #548


Daily painting #548 6"x8" oil on primed canvas panel

Making good use of the plums that were still sitting in my studio from yesterday and enjoying every minute of working with my oils. I am off to Cape Town tomorrow and have decided to not travel by air with wet oil paintings, so my oil paints and brushes are staying behind....I already feel a little lost at the thought! I will still be daily painting but will share pen, ink and watercolour images from my personal journal instead. So my last little oil painting until the 9th April.....Cape Town here I come!
I will share photos from my trip via my Instagram account. You can follow along too and will find me under the username heidishedlock....

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...