12.1.15

Morning coffee #471


Daily painting #471 6"x6" oil on primed canvas panel

Lots to get done today! My children begin their new school year in just a weeks time and I still haven't finished sorting out stationery and school uniforms. I will be teaching Visual Art part-time at a local girls school and so have lots of planning to do and I have 4 commissions that need to find their way onto my easel....daily paintings....posting paintings...invoicing....cataloging daily paintings from the holidays...replying to messages and emails....organizing private painting classes for 2015....and my studio looks like a tip after the holidays! My husband is also off to Cape Town on a cricket tour so single mom for a week...which I don't mind at all. So much to do...but not before a morning cup of coffee!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...