18.12.14

Around 4.15am #446


Daily painting #446. 4"x6" oil on primed canvas panel 

I need to stop having such an early start to the day! The sun seems to have no sooner disappeared and it's popping up again ....and by 3pm I am ready to crash into a deep sleep. That's fine for the holidays when putting your feet up with a good book and having a little afternoon snooze is a treat...but summer is long and I clearly need to change my body clock! These early mornings are beautiful before the heat sets in and it is my favourite time of day but when sunrise is so early in summer...an early start means a really long day!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...