19.10.14

Strawberry whirl biscuits #385


Daily painting #385 6"x8" oil on primed canvas panel

Strawberry whirls were my favourite biscuits as a kid! When my mum would buy a box of Bakers Assorted biscuits I would always reach for these first (and secretly hope no one else would do the same). I bought a box of Strawberry Whirls when we had a house full of kids visiting and I laughed when I noticed them eating the biscuit round so that they were left with just the strawberry centre....I used to do exactly the same thing! Needless to say the box was finished in a flash, except for the one I saved to paint. I had to take a bite first...it made the painting more interesting and to be honest, I couldn't resist!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of  available daily paintings and for all purchase details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...