27.10.14

Gin and Tonic #394


Daily painting #394 6"x8" oil on primed canvas panel

"CHEERS!" Here's to good friends...people who will give up precious time in their own crazy busy schedules to lend you a hand! Mel and Louise....you are treasures! I don't know how I would have faced hanging SO many little paintings on my own in preparation for the Paintings in the post exhibition. Those piles of paintings seemed to never end and I think we all have visual overload after today! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...your help, guidance and encouragement was just what I needed ...and this gin and tonic was a treat too! I wasn't joking when I said I was going home to put my feet up and enjoy a G&T or a glass of wine....but not before I painted!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(The Paintings in the post online store will be closed for the duration of the Paintings in the post exhibition. It will reopen after the 14th November)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...