18.8.14

Morning #324


Daily painting #324. 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel

While you may not care to see too many 'sky paintings', I on the other hand could paint one every day! You see these little paintings actually have nothing to do with the final image and so much more to do with the experience of starting my day like this! To take time out to reflect at the start of the day and slow the pace down a bit before the business of the day consumes me, is just the best tonic! It is like topping up my inspiration tank for the day....the richest soul food...and I do love a good soul feast!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...