19.3.14

Light study #172


Daily painting #172. 4"x6" oil on primed canvas panel

Only 1 more sleep until Cape Town! My paints are packed, camera ready and I just have a million last minute things to do tomorrow before leaving for the airport tomorrow afternoon! It feels really strange to be setting off without my husband and kids, but they have all sorts of exciting things planned and I am sure they will be having way too much fun to miss me too much!

The Cape is so beautiful! I hope to share a couple of photos from my adventures so follow them on Instagram under the name heidishedlock....

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...