9.3.14

Dad #162


Daily painting #162. 8"x10" oil on primed canvas panel  NFS

I have to admit to starting to draw this painting up last night while my husband was at a rugby match. It is slightly larger than my normal daily painting and I have had to try work on it without him seeing,  so I completed the painting today and will be giving it to him tomorrow with all his other birthday presents! By the time this post goes live in the morning it will be Andrew's 50th birthday!

"Dad" is a painting of my father-in-law, Peter Shedlock. Andrew's Dad passed away last year and I know that not a day goes by when he doesn't miss him. As he raises his bat to celebrate his 50 tomorrow, I know his Dad would have been so very proud. Proud of the gentleman he is and proud of the loving and devoted husband and father that he is to us.
So..."Happy Birthday" and blessings for the year ahead....all our love and wishes Heidi, Ross and Amy xxx

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...