30.1.14

Sun vs Clouds #124


Daily painting #124. 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel

I have to admit to not painting this first thing this morning! Instead I took some photos on my iPad and then worked later in the studio with the sound and smell of the rain filtering in! So in the battle of the light that took place this morning....the sun wanted desperately to push its way through and illuminate ....but those grey heavy clouds were having none of that! They stood fast and won the battle! Thank goodness!   I have been waging my own war against this heat....January/February heat in Durban is not my favorite...keeping cool feels almost impossible! So a cloudy day it was today...with some light rain...and about 10 degrees cooler! A welcome treat this time of year!

Today is the LAST DAY of the JANUARY SALE!!!!!  The sale ends tonight Friday 31 January at 12 pm (SA time). If you have had your eye on a little painting be sure not to miss out! Email me at heidishedlock@gmail.com if you wish to enquire about the price of a painting in ZAR(South African Rands) or if you want to make use of the free postage I am offering within South Africa(only for the duration of the sale). Last minute shopping....

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available work)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...