22.1.14

Late afternoon calm #116


Daily painting #116. 6"x6" oil on primed canvas panel

Today has been a busy, hot and just downright hectic day! By this afternoon I desperately needed some 'time out' but was still so busy with my children. I think my car has gulped petrol (gas/fuel) down as quickly as I have been gulping water down today, with all the time I spent in the car! By late afternoon when I finally arrived home I found a quiet place on my upstairs verandah and enjoyed the calm and peace.... I painted the late afternoon sky but today was not about the painting! It was more about doing something that restores that inner peace! Sometimes we just have to stop and 'smell the roses' or in my case 'observe the changing sky'.....we all need a little 'time out' every now and again!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available paintings)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...