6.1.14

Last day at Pumula #100


Daily painting #100!!!! 8"x10" oil on primed canvas panel

100 paintings in 100 days!!!! YIPPEE!!! I can't believe I have had the discipline to get to 100 paintings in as many days....and over the festive season! Well it just goes to prove that mothers are always right....my mum always says you can do anything if you set your mind to it....and right she is!!! Thanks for all the comments and kind words along the way and a HUGE thank you to those of you who have purchased my little daily paintings! They have travelled to England, Scotland, America, Australia and all over South Africa....some of you being in possession of as many as 5 from the collection! Thank you to all of you for the support! I will continue to paint my little daily paintings....it has become so much a part of my daily routine...how far will I go....who knows!!!! But painting is what I love to do most....so I hope you will continue to join me on my journey of constant discovery ....

Today I worked on a larger format than normal....and this will be the last in my sea/sky scape holiday paintings....sadly holidays come to an end, but I do still have a few more days at home with my children before the new school year begins. I always feel heavy hearted leaving Pumula, but we leave knowing we will always be back and once you are home...well...there just is no place like home!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art  (click on the highlighted writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...