3.2.16

Gentle storm #664


Daily painting #664 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel

Last night we had a gentle storm and some much needed relief from the extreme heat of the day. With it came some desperately needed rain, an absolute delight to the senses of sight, smell and hearing!
I had to wake up really early this morning, my son had pre-season hockey training at school and I had to prepare his lunch and some breakfast for him to eat 'on the go' before classes start. So I set my alarm for 4.30 and had some quiet time before waking the 'sleepy head'. The sky was dull and grey with the slightest hint of a sun that was desperate to show itself again today. Quite frankly I will be delighted to see the end of Summer this year...roll on our beautiful Autumn and Winter months!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...