26.3.15

Time out #543


Daily painting #543 4"x6" oil on primed canvas panel

Today is my last day of teaching before the Easter holidays. It's always good to have a change in routine although I don't have any set routine, everyday brings with it something different. Perhaps the change of pace is what I enjoy more. Teaching is a way of sharing what is in your 'bucket' but that 'bucket' also needs to be constantly topped up in order to have anything to share....
So I am off to Cape Town next week and I can't think of any city in South Africa that is better than beautiful Cape Town to get those creative juices flowing again! I will share plenty of photos via Instagram so if you want to follow along my user name is heidishedlock.....

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...