3.2.15

In memory of Grandpa Pete #493


Daily painting #493 6"x8" oil on primed canvas panel

Today, 2 years ago, my father in law passed away. We all miss Grandpa Pete and his good old fashioned ways and wisdom! He was such a gentleman, good manners and etiquette being his most noble characteristic. As a result I have a husband who is a true gentleman in every regard and I hope Ross will follow Grandpa Pete's ways too! A fine example he was!
Orchids were his favourite flower and right now I am loving the beautiful soft tones in the orchids on my veranda. So today these are in honour of our beloved Grandpa Pete! X

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...