28.1.15

Wasp #486


Daily painting #486 5"x7" oil on primed canvas panel 

There is a persistent wasp who is determined to build its nest inside my house! It has tried making its home in numerous rooms and I am often gently trying to shoo it out of the window only to find a little muddy nest already half built on my curtain (the stain impossible to remove!). I have found little half built mud nests under chairs, on a lamp, tucked into the corner of a bookshelf, in folds of my curtain, in a jar on my dressing table......how persistent can a wasp be?! I know it is the same wasp because it is unusually larger than normal.  Wish he would get the message and find another home, preferably outside! 

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...