2.11.14

Early Sunday morning #400


Daily painting #400 6" x8" oil on primed canvas panel

400 DAYS OF DAILY PAINTINGS....WOW! I never would have thought I could....until I tried!

I have decided not to crop the sky images...they just become lost and distorted and look too abstracted in a close up cropped view.

It is early on Sunday morning and I can't sleep ...so I paint! My head is spinning at the thought that I have reached 400 little daily paintings... So I am enjoying my favourite place this morning . That time of day when the world is quiet and the day full of possibility...
" a daily meditation...a spontaneous and random record of the beauty found in the ordinary..."




Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art (the online store will reopen after 24th Nov when the Paintings in the post exhibition closes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...