5.9.14

Geraldton #341


Daily painting #341 6"x8" oil on primed canvas panel

My new studio space is slowly starting to take shape and I am hoping to move in soon! Just a bit of painting and touch ups to do but I can't wait to move into my new creative space! The studio doors open up onto a patio area in my garden and I have been starting to plant some 'pretties' in this area....plants that my dogs won't eat! This space on the patio used have loads of herbs growing there but when my dogs (then puppies) arrived, the herbs were quickly demolished and the area became a permanent snacking ground for them! Today I bought this Geraldton Wax bush to plant there....it has a dainty little light flower and beautiful rich little red buds and the leaves are quite spiky....a bit like a Rosemary leaf so I am hoping the dogs will leave it alone!

Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art
(Click on the highlighted writing to view gallery of available daily paintings and for all purchase details.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...