4.11.13

Shady trees and sunlight at Merchistan #15


Daily painting #15 5"x7" oil painting on primed canvas board

My son played cricket in Pietermaritzburg today against a school called Merchistan. It is about an hours drive from Durban and if you know anything about cricket, you will know a game can last the entire day! To keep me sane I packed my traveling paintbox, found a shady spot where I could watch my son play cricket and paint at the same time....much to the fascination of the other parents there!!! "Look at that strange mother over there..." I could almost hear them saying as they casually drifted past to glance over at what I was doing.....
The day was fabulous and the cricket bearable, maybe even enjoyable!




Purchase paintings at Heidi Shedlock Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...